Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Abundance

Daily Draw: Ancient Feminine Wisdom ~ Auxo

It is finally warm enough to say Spring has arrived. We've ordered our bees and queens, the first yard mowing was yesterday, the lower flower border is awash with daffodils, the goats are shedding their winter coat everywhere. The job market here is beginning to open up, as is my mother in law after a year of living with grief.

I'm reminded by this card of all the Increase in my life after a long fallow period and I know my blessings are abundant and am very thankful.

"Both abundance and lack exist simultaneously in our lives, as parallel realities. It is always our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend." ~ Sarah Ban Breathnach 1948-

1 comment:

  1. I love that you keep bees : I love honey and used to have it a lot in England - but here in Turkey where there seem to be beehives everywhere, in every olive grove and road side gap - it is too expensive! There seems to be some inverse rule operating in relation to its abundance. I think they put it together for co-operatives mainly for the export market. I have never kept bees, but my first love did and I sometimes helped out -

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn