Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Life And Soul, In Unison

Daily Draw: Songs For The Journey Home ~ Ace of Coins

Mother being earth, her breath water, the babe becoming all the things that live on earth water air. The Ace of Coins at it's root, in balance, healthy.

This is where I am right now. I have a purpose I am serving, and a goal I am working. It makes me feel good about myself, my life, and where I am right now. What more could I ask of today?

Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures." ~ Henry Ward Beecher 1813-1887

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen such a lovely depiction of the Ace of Coins before. I think your quote would apply to wordsmiths as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharyn - Ace of Coins (pentacles) was my daily draw today, too. What a promising and comforting card. Engenders trust in me.
    Peace,
    Viv

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful deck!
    love the expression on the mother's face... Great depiction of the Ace of Coins.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn