Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Power Of Ten

Daily Draw: Ancient Feminine Wisdom ~ Flora

Flora announces spring, along with physical and mental renewal. I'd like to think I do not follow a rut but in some things even if I didn't know me, I'd see my hand all over it.

I'm reminded by this card there is absolutely nothing wrong with tradition and habits...unless they keep us small or weak. I think each one of us has the power of ten, should we ever get off our bums and apply ourselves.

"Being willing is not enough; we must do." ~ Leonardo da Vinci 1452-1519

1 comment:

  1. Willingness is a key that unlocks many doors, but then we have to go through the doorway!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn