Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pushing The Envelope

Daily Draw: Songs For The Journey Home ~ Chariot

Interesting steeds. And is that a Volkswagen badge on the tub? I don't believe a dragon would allow itself to be harnessed and I'm pretty sure peacocks no longer fly.

I'm reminded by this card the people that love us the most are the first ones to say can't. What do they know...can is always a possibility. There is comfort in the safe zone, but there is freedom outside the box.

"The truly great tragedy is the destruction of our human resources by our failure to fully utilize our abilities, which means that most men and women go to their graves with their music still in them." ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes 1809-1894

1 comment:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn