Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Thinking

Daily Draw: Bosch Tarot ~ High Priestess

Another card telling me to stop and think, to let ideas or actions simmer on the back burner for a bit, everything this instant isn't necessary.

I'm reminded by this card procrastination is a fault, truly, but well-considered actions throughout our days can make life a real treat. I'm giving myself a 'well done' for this Spring's work.

"Turn on the prudent ant thy heedful eyes. Observe her labors, sluggard, and be wise." ~ Samuel Johnson 1709-1784

1 comment:

  1. "A Pause for the Cause" I think if we would stop and think things through like this HP, we'd have a lot fewer messes to clean up later.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn