Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Dearly Beloved

Daily Draw: Lord of the Rings Tarot ~ 2 of Cups

My draw is at the tail end of my day for a change, a day filled with love. The love of a friend for her Nordstrom shoes. The love of chips and salsa. The love for our little green Evening Grosbeaks.

I'm reminded by this card love covers a lot of territory and while we can occasionally love too much to the point of overwhelming the thing or person we love...it is truly an endless fountain. There is always room for more love in our lives, both the giving and the receiving.

"You don't have to go looking for love when it's where you come from." ~ Werner Erhard 1935-

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your day was full of nice memories. :)
    Glad I didn't miss my "Quirkeries Fix" today!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn