Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Enthusiasm

Daily Draw: Da Vinci Enigma Tarot ~ Page of Wands
Dimmi: What kindles your enthusiasm or passion?

Knowledge. I love learning new things and that information always branches out in new ways. Given the income and time I'd be one of those lifer college students.

I'm reminded by this card if we keep our eyes, heart, and mind open there is knowledge to be gleaned and passion to be pursued every day.

"None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm." ~ Henry David Thoreau 1817-1862

2 comments:

  1. Here the local college will allow Sr. citizens to attend for free. I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making knowledge and passion part of daily life certainly fits your blogging, too!

    I've never been tempted by this deck before, but seeing you put it to use may change my mind - and that'll be another thing to spark thoughts and ideas, to learn from ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn