Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Results

Daily Draw: Oracle of the Radiant Sun ~ Fortune

Leo ruled by the Sun in the 5th House
Leadership
With the drive to succeed
Using creativity to get life in order

It would surprise you to know I'm an optimist wouldn't it? Because I so often see the need for growth in the cards rather than resting on my laurels. So I use the daily card to remind me where to keep the hammer pounding. There would be no need for improvement if we/life were perfect, right? And how often is life perfect?

I'm reminded by this card sometimes it is. It might just be the day turning out perfect but that more depends on mood than actions. Sometimes though we can look around our heart mind and environment and say "I've done a good job, all is as right in my world as I can make it." That is what this card says today. I can accept that. It may implode next week but for however long this period of time lasts I can recognize the value or result of effort and just be.

"Am I reaching my potential, checklist. Am I learning? Serving? Achieving the required results? Do I change with grace? Can I manage conflict?" ~ Max De Pree

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharyn,

    Wow, I like your blog! I'll be spending some time reading back through the entries. I have this Oracle of the Radiant Sun, but since my astrology knowledge is minimal I've never really used it. I just love the art so much, though. Love seeing which decks people have :)

    Best wishes,
    DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I think I would have to classify myself as a hopeful realist. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn