Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Soul Staining Rage

Daily Draw: Radiant Sun Oracle ~ Inheritance

Scorpio ruled by Saturn in the 8th house
Self-knowledge, self-mastery, control.

I've been struggling with an issue since last February, a problem that for the first time in my life put me in such a raving blind rage I could have killed someone, turned around and then done it again it would have felt so good. This week I've finally arrived at a point I can lay down the soul staining anger and walk away from it.

I'm reminded by the stunted tree in the foreground of self-knowledge denied
By the labyrinth of the circuitous path to self mastery
By the castle curtain of control. I cut the rage free yesterday. The river of life is long and wide, there are bigger better stones than this to carry.

"Just squeeze your rage up into a bitter little ball and release it at an appropriate time, like that day I hit the referee with the whiskey bottle." ~ Homer Simpson via Dan Castellaneta 1958-

When I used this deck here in 2008 I did something different since these cards are based on astrology rather than tarot. I'll write my posts based on sign/planet/house rather than image divination. An astrologer will fall down laughing, but I'm always happy to have brought a smile~

A beautiful deck this week from the Smith/Astrop team, Oracle of the Radiant Sun, Astrology cards to illuminate your life. The set contains 84 cards and 144 page soft cover book. Connections Book Publishing 2002. ISBN 1-85906-071-4

2 comments:

  1. Sharyn, I know absolutely nothing about Tarot cards or readings. I'm enjoying your posts.

    "Soul-staining rage". Wonderful concept. Must remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I won't be laughing because I know diddley squat about astrology, other than what my sun sign is.
    Rage is a bugger bear for me... As I get older, my fuse is much, much longer, but if I ever do reach the point of rage, I become capable of killing. It's the one reason I don't own a gun. I would hate to shoot someone, then (looking over their dead body) say, "Whoops, I guess I should have thought this through."

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn