Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Want It Need It Have It Don't Want It

Daily Draw: Oracle of the Radiant Sun ~ Acquisition

Taurus ruled by the Sun in the 2nd House
Bull headed results, drive, and possessions.

All lined up together, the cards have stuck to a theme this week. I've never inherited anything, don't expect to, and my estate is destined for the local animal shelter. I'm not a shopper, own just one piece of good jewelry in my wedding ring, and have never had more than 15-20 changes of clothes to my name. So how does this week's card speak to or of me?

To be honest...I don't know :) Perhaps in a couple of months it will all come clear.

The thirst of riches, increases ever with the acquisition of it." ~ Laurence Sterne 1713-1768

1 comment:

  1. I grew up with a grandmother who lived by the motto "use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without." So I am a bit like you in the acquisitions dept. I don't think it's wrong to buy something, but I always question myself, "Do I need it? Will I use it?" And then I must take care of it, rather than just replace it with something newer and shinier.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn