Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Winged And Ready

Daily Draw: Paulina Tarot ~ Page of Coins

New job, new project, new class, fresh ideas, the Page is the student of life and this Page is alert and ready to tackle all challenges.

I'm reminded by this card and my age that I'm occasionally prone to balk at the prospect of beginning again. Then the sheer excitement of learning something new kicks in and with my winged petasos settled firmly off I go again.

"I wake expectant, hoping to see a new thing." ~ Annie Dillard 1945-

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if there has ever been a study done on the correlation between happiness and the willingness to learn/try new things as one ages.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn