Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Divine Grace

Daily Draw: Druid Animal Oracle ~ Swan

She represents the beautiful and divine within each of us. For some of us as we age it gets buried deeper and deeper, for others we can almost see it shine from within as they pass by.

I'm reminded by this card I know the difference and both need and welcome a life graced by Namaste.

"I am responsible for my own problems and no one else. That is the beginning of beauty in the individual life." ~ Vernon Howard 1918-1992

2 comments:

  1. What a great quote. I think those who follow it are the ones who shine the brightest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see what you're doing with this Oracle! I have it, never really use it but I am very much enjoying your take on it.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn