Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fish or Fowl

Daily Draw: Paulina Tarot ~ Moon

The artist interpretation gives us a creature that can't decide whether to be wolf or wildcat. I know that feeling from my youth when peer pressure mattered.

I'm reminded by this card and these many years from youth how very little I care what other people think and how very comfortable I am in my own skin. It is a comfort indeed.

"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength." ~ August Wilson 1945-2005

3 comments:

  1. I do like this card for the feeling it gives of things that can't quite be pinned down. I don't know that I can banish all the darkness within, but at least if I'm aware of it, it less likely to pop out and surprise me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, Sharyn. I really think yours is one of the best tarot blogs out there... Funny, my card for the day today was also the Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote from August Wilson! It makes a great comment on this card.
    Bright Blessings,
    James Ricklef

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn