Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

GeeGaws

Daily Draw: Paulina Tarot ~ Queen of Coins

This Queen at her roots, is nature based.

I'm reminded by this Queen everything I personally need to survive, food/air/water/fire/shelter comes from nature. And to be mindful of that as I run a long list of errands today. Self-induced flimflamery could easily make colorful geegaws and shiny tchotchkes jump right into my hands.

"Creating a life that reflects your values and satisfies your soul is a rare achievement in a culture that relentlessly promotes avarice and excess as the good life." ~ Bill Watterson 1958-

1 comment:

  1. We humans like to congratulate ourselves on all our achievements and advancements, but when it all boils down, its nature, not us, that has created. Great post and quote!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn