Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Intimidation

Daily Draw: Xultun Tarot~5 of Swords

Following on the heels of yesterday, today we have the 'my dad is bigger than your dad' card. The 'its my ball and I'm going home' card. The low down Nimbus 2001 card.

I'm reminded by this card regardless of who you are, there will always be someone taller thinner richer smarter faster. The good news is as a grown-up I've unwittingly grown a 'I don't give a fat rat's patottie' bone. It is the one thing that deflates the 'I'm better' brigade.

"It's really a hollow victory." ~ Jamie Ross

1 comment:

  1. After this post, I don't think I'll ever look at the Five of Swords in a "mature" light again! :)
    Love your take on it.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn