Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Personal Lens

Daily Draw: Druid Animal Oracle ~ Hawk

In Druidspeak Hawk means perspective. Seeking perspective is one of the reasons I have this blog. Just talking things out can help show me I'm either a blooming idiot, or closing in on reality.

I'm reminded by this card reality is a flexible thing. What may be written in stone for you is possibly written in disappearing ink to me. Our differences are what make us interesting, in whatever reality we choose to live.

"The reality of the other person lies not in what he reveals to you, but what he cannot reveal to you. Therefore, if you would understand him, listen not to what he says, but rather to what he does not say." ~ Kahlil Gibran 1883-1931

1 comment:

  1. Just came back from a book club where there were lots of perspectives.:) Fortunately there's also a lot of respect for each other, so everyone can share, and as a result, everyone learns.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn