Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Shallow And Deep

Daily Draw: Shakespeare Oracle Tarot ~ 2 of Coins

From a Winter's Tale King Leontes dissuades his son from marrying Perdita because she is a shepherdess. She is so much more...

After 41 years of marriage we are still mining surprises out of each other. A few weeks ago I told Rob I married him because he is dangerous. Although it was just a casual conversation I surprised myself by saying it, it took a lot of courage because it was giving away some of my power. He is still rolling his eyes, he doesn't get that he is dangerous on my behalf, not to me, a world of difference.

"Even now there are anger and the dark side in myself. But it's the first time I've been so close to the light." ~ Johnny Depp 1963-

3 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed the quotes in the pip cards of this deck. Are they all like this, or just the coins group?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pips are like this, with a quote from one of the bards plays. Not sure if that would be a plus or a minus when doing a reading for someone, a minus I think... but it is a fun deck to use here on Quirkeries

    The first week of March 2009 I used this deck and more variety came up. You can get to it from the side bar.
    Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. 41 years of marriage is impressive and inspiring!

    BTW I love your words in the sidebar under Why Tarot, You Ask?.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn