Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Still

Daily Draw: Waking The Wild Spirit Tarot ~ 10 of Cups

From the companion book: Calm. Waiting. Introspection. Assimilation.

Exactly where I am now. And have been since maybe February. It isn't Dog Days, I'm content rather than anxious. Maybe it is the stillness before the Kraken, perhaps it is winter's calm waiting for summer. Either way, I sit quietly, study nature and life, and will know when it's time.

"Stand still. The trees ahead and bush beside you are not lost." ~ Albert Einstein 1879-1955

1 comment:

  1. I am convinced that it is in those moments of stillness that we find solutions, gain understanding, and have those "aha" moments - without any effort or struggle on our part.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn