Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Balance? Or Procrastination?

Daily Draw: Ship of Fools Tarot ~ 2 of Coins

Here our Fool appears to be balanced, but according to the Narrenschiff he is stuck, prolonging the status quo, even though everyone can see there is no reason to do so.

I'm reminded by this card to review my current stance with the viewpoint of recognizing on which side of the coin I'm resting.

From the Narrenschiff: Of Seeking Delay
"He who crows 'caw caw' just like a raven
Remains a fool until the grave;
Tomorrow he will don an even larger dunce's cap."
Sebastian Brant 1494

1 comment:

  1. Your readings with this deck have prompted me - after the holidays - to get mine out!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn