Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dead At 140

Daily Draw: Anna.K Tarot~ Justice

Anna's Justice sits behind a desk that looks like a set of huge subwoofers.
"Were you speeding?"
"Yes your honor, I'm not happy until I reach full velocity."
"I'll show you velocity you little toerag."
And bam, I'm blown against the wall like limp spaghetti.

I'm reminded by this card traffic court is where I don't want to be, if I need speed there is a steep hill on the other side of the goat paddock. Stand at the top, start running and I'll have all the speed I can stand and then some.

"The initial crash reconstruction investigation determined that Mr. Dunn's vehicle was traveling between 132-140 mph when it left the pavement." ~ West Goshen Police Chief Michael Carroll June 2011

1 comment:

  1. The first time I saw this card, my first thought was "Look at that giant woofer!" :)
    Better to experience some consequences for our behavior than be enabled to continue our insanity.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn