Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Have The Ammunition

Daily Draw: Margarete Petersen Tarot ~ King of Swords

Imprisoned in the clutches of a barren place his mind circles and circles in the grip of a narrow subject.

I'm reminded by this card of my mission and being blocked at every turn. It will no doubt be painful but I'm determined to break out and return to my real path.

"She drew a circle that shut me out
Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout.
But love and I had the wit to win
We drew a circle that took her in." ~ Charles Edwin Anson Markham 1852-1940

1 comment:

  1. I swear I can think something to death. I drive myself crazy trying to figure things out. Then when I let go and relax, it seems the answer comes...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn