Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Worth The Trip

Daily Draw: Lover's Path Tarot ~ Knight of Cups

I had to drive five hours to do it, but I spent special time yesterday with an old friend, one with no ax to grind, no control to leverage, no ulterior motives.

I'm reminded by Prince Tristan we may have to seek love and beauty and inspiration, it won't necessarily come to us, but it's worth the trip...

"Love is not blind; it is an extra eye, which shows us what is most worthy of regard." ~ James Matthew Barrie 1860-1937

1 comment:

  1. Ahh... Those are the kinds of friends with whom you can take a deep breath, unwind, relax and just "be". Hope your spirit is renewed and refreshed as a result of your visit.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn