Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Contentment

Daily Draw: iTongo Tarot ~ 10 of Cups/Moritsoana

I know many real people like me and thee are contented today; if you follow celebrity news you would think otherwise. There are people, mostly women apparently, who have built their whole lives around nothing but front page publicity.

I'm reminded by this card I love my life and I wouldn't trade even minutes with those who populate the check stand magazines. A contented life requires work but the reward is greater than gold and jewels.

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for." ~ Epicurus 341 BC-270BC


1 comment:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn