Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Free Choice

Daily Draw: Celtic Book of the Dead ~ Green & Burning Tree

Do I believe in unicorns? Do I believe in everlasting fire and life? This card is about core beliefs vs. truths.

I'm reminded by this card we can and do have control of our own brains, and future. At any stage of our day and life we can stop and examine what we believe and are being told...and admit some of it is propaganda we've swallowed whole, without investigation, as some god's truth.

"There is nothing more remorseless, just as there is nothing more helpful, than truth." ~ William Cox Redfield 1858-1932

1 comment:

  1. It takes so much courage to step out of the rigid belief box that gives the illusion of control and into limbo (what do I believe now?).

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn