Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Moony

Daily Draw: Native American Tarot ~ Moon

I just lost a half hour of my day looking through my old KalamaQuilts blog at photos of the farm pond which I consider my sanctuary. I'll spend nearly the whole day there today by judicious reordering of my packed schedule.

Book and keyword meaning for the tarot moon generally refer to disillusionment, hidden problems popping up, depression, dispair...I'll have none of that in a single card draw. Time at my pond is a dream come true for me, with the surrounding fir trees, doggies, koi and silence. Where I can be exuberant, melancholy, or meditate, knowing this particular special space will reflect a peaceful heart.

I'm collecting moon cards from broken decks for an art project, would you care to donate??

"Sanctuary, on a personal level, is where we perform the job of taking care of our soul." ~ Christopher Forrest McDowell

1 comment:

  1. I always think of the unconscious seeping into the conscious when I see the Moon card. And there can be a lot of good mined from those murky depths...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn