Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Ready Set Action

Daily Draw: Nefertari's Tarot ~ Queen of Wands

Wands is the suit of action, so we know this Queen is not a vegetable in front of a computer or TV, she is everywhere, giving directions, making decisions, putting her shoulder to the wheel, keeping the show rolling.

I'm reminded by this card if you compare lives therein lies the root difference, are they ones who do, or ones who think about doing?

"Contemplation often makes life miserable. We should act more, think less, and stop watching ourselves live." ~ Nicolas de Chamfort 1741-1794

2 comments:

  1. It's a good thing we do have some queen of wands folks around, otherwise we'd be overrun with those philosopher couch potatoes. They'd look like the T-Rex - big heads but tiny arms from not doing anything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Queen of Wands myself, I can assure you than when I'm not doing, I defnitely think about doing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn