Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Rushing About

Daily Draw: Nefertari Tarot ~ 8 of Wands

This doesn't quite have the rush feel of many 8 of Wands cards, but still, he isn't quite ready is he?

Contractor is coming this morning and I feel hurried, although the lumber and windows are stacked up and there isn't anything I can do at this point. Still, I feel hurried.

"I'm in a hurry to get things done
Oh I rush and rush until life's no fun
All I've really gotta do is live and die
But I'm in a hurry and don't know why" ~ Roger Murrah and Randy VanWarmer

2 comments:

  1. He does look like a busy fellow! I will forever adore Alabama. It's holdout from my raisin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "hurry up and wait" mindset always makes me feel restless...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn