Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sink Or Swim

Daily Draw: Shining Tribe Tarot ~ 6 of Cups/Rivers

Yesterday's 6 said I know what to do, Today's 6 says set sail in that new direction. I look back through my Nefertiti and Shining Tribe draws, it is like following the yellow brick road from the morass to the clearing.

I'm reminded by this card this particular boat will sail, with or without me. I'm ready. Up river or down, out to sea or beached, it will be soon.

"To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float." ~ Alan Watts 1915-1973

2 comments:

  1. It looks almost like she is in a birth-canal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shining Tribe, I'm so glad you are drawing from it. I find it a challenging deck and I do tend to use the companion book a lot with it. :) I've been tempted so many times to try an Individual Deck Study with it. Have you ever?

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn