Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wheeled Options

Daily Draw: iTongo Tarot ~ Wheel of Fortune

The Wheel's vision quest offers this today: What opportunities are being offered to you now, Are you prepared for your destiny, and create a vision board.
The iTongo's Wheel features the Rain Bull and the four seasons; no being crushed under the wheel, but rather suggests seeding our life each season to make the Wheel work for us.

Seeing each roll of the wheel as pure opportunity is a different way of viewing this card, and something to seriously ponder. The Wheel has taken a new turn for me this month and shortly I will know if I'm set free or once more completely enmeshed. That would be spring or fall on this Wheel, neither good or bad, but as exceptional as I choose to make it.

"Don't reinvent the wheel, just realign it." ~ Anthony J. D'Angelo 1972

1 comment:

  1. Love the quote. :) If I can just realign my thoughts, my whole perception can change...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn