Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

All Will Be Well

Daily Draw: Merryday Tarot ~ World

The black and white checkered floor which runs through the majors is now complete and three-dimensional. In theory we know all we need to know...but probably not all we should know.

I'm off in a few minutes to care for a client, she is having surgery at 6:AM. Her health is so complicated I argued against this procedure, I just don't think she has the stamina to fully recover. Everyone concerned knows what they need to know though so I'll consider this card a good omen that all will be well and all will be well, again.

"The world is a playground, and life is pushing my swing." ~ Natalie Kocsis

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting World card - so many circles and rings!
    Hope things work out well for your client.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn