Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Alternate Point Of View

Daily Draw: Spiral Tarot ~ Ace of Swords

On the road, I've been listening to a CD workshop by Carolyn Myss based on ancient Alchemy, in this case turning our lead thoughts and more importantly, mindset, into gold.

I'm reminded by this card our actions determine our future but our thoughts determine our life. I've got a couple of lead beauties that need to be at the bottom of an abyss, not floating up to the surface of my brain, tainting my day. I'm not sure what I think of Myss, but I'm glad to have a new viewpoint toward a couple of old memories.

"The struggle of the mind to keep itself free from every sort of bondage, to remain curious, open, unsatiated in all its relations with nature; is tenfold more difficult than the cultivation of a stable, satisfying point of view, but a thousand fold more precious." ~ Gardner Murphy 1895-1979

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome Ace of Swords. It seems to be saying, "Keep your eye on Truth, no matter what is sloshing all around you."

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn