Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Remember

Daily Draw: Celtic Book of the Dead ~ Silver Branch

In short-speak this tool is the equivalent of a string tied to a finger.

This card is a reminder the answers and tools we need don't always need to be sought outside, by now we actually hold most of the knowledge we need within. My blog could be my own silver branch, a poke in the psyche each morning to be a stronger better person than I was the day before.

"The gateway to the mind turns the deserts of the brain to fruitful plains of inner knowledge." ~ Paraphrasing Physforum suspended member.

1 comment:

  1. "My blog could be my own silver branch, a poke in the psyche each morning to be a stronger better person than I was the day before."
    Oh, how I love this! It sums up my reason for blogging beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn