Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Don't Believe It

Daily Draw: Guardians of Wisdom ~ Karma

In it's reversed position, the Karma card indicates I will continue to receive a lesson until I learn it.

Thank heavens. If I'm done learning lessons from life I'm dead. I prefer the lessons. And I don't believe in karma, too many people get away with too much for the concept to be even slightly viable.

"There is a destiny that makes us brothers: none goes his way alone,
All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own." ~ Edwin Markham 1852-1940


2 comments:

  1. Hey I often feel like there should be Karma, but like you I am not convinced there is such a thing. But isn't it nice with cards like that, that challenge us to formulate to ourselves what it is we believe in :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in karma if you define it as "every act has a consequence;" otherwise that reward and punishment stuff seems too similar to heaven and hell.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn