Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cut It Out

Daily Draw: Merryday Tarot ~ Knight of Swords

What a gorgeous card. Poole's book says "Determined and angry warrior that cuts out the cancers in the kingdom of truth".

This card reminds me I have some ultrasounds tomorrow in the big city because my mammogram in the little city came back with some oddities. I shall go as this card because this is how I want to be when I grow up.

"We determine ourselves by the meanings we give to situations." ~ Alfred Adler 1870-1937

3 comments:

  1. May all be well with you dear friend. From the looks of this card, you'll pass the test with flying colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sharyn,

    Good luck tomorrow. I can see you cutting through any BS from the medical staff, and finding some helpful answers :)

    Best wishes,
    Chloƫ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I wish you well for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn