Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fresh Eyes

Daily Draw: Spiral Tarot ~ 8 of Coins

We see the craftsman working and all seems to be progressing well, as long as it is round coins he is required to make. But what if he got a new order requiring square coins? Or fat coins? Would he be stupefied?  Uncomfortable? Get mad and quit his job?  Or inspired to break free and try something different?

I'm reminded by this card today it is my task to sic a client's doctor on a nursing home staff. They are going to kill her if they don't open up to new practices. So far I've been stonewalled for a week and to my shame I've been too distracted to focus. Today is the day the whirlwind hits the door.

Solve it. Solve it quickly, solve it right or wrong. If you solve it wrong, it will come back and slap you in the face, and then you can solve it right. Lying dead in the water and doing nothing is a comfortable alternative because it is without risk, but it is an absolutely fatal way to manage a business." ~ Thomas J. Watson 1874-1956
 

1 comment:

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn