Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Honor

Daily Draw: Wisdom of the Four Winds ~ Owl

The Owl speaks of the winds of change...
From the book: If Owl has flown silently into your life you have reached a significant moment in your journey. It brings to you the power of the North Wind, to wisdom born of the ancestors. Do not be afraid of all that now opens to you. Accept the gifts of those who have gone before because they offer a wondrous cloak of knowledge.

This card, this day, reminds me I am now on the cusp of a fight for my life. Each pink ribbon I see will highlight all those that have both fought and won, and fought and lost. I honor those men and women today.

"Those who live are those who fight." ~ Victor Hugo 1802-1885

3 comments:

  1. (((Sharyn))), May you have all the strength and wisdom to meet this challenge successfully. And know that you have friends across America and around the world holding you in their hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. with you all the way

    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you have this challenge ahead of you, Sharyn! I feel you have the strength and wisdom to find your way through it. Healing thoughts and well-wishes to you (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn