Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Am

Daily Draw: Wisdom of the Four Winds ~ White Pine

Who are we? We wear so many hats and so many faces in the course of our life...when the White Pine is drawn we are asked to reflect on the core us...the deep down mini-me, the who we are when the world is stripped away.

I'm reminded by this card to reflect on where my roots are planted, what nurtures body, mind, spirit; to concentrate on becoming. Becoming who and what I really wish to be.

"You wait for fate to bring about the changes in life which you should be bringing about yourself." ~ Douglas Coupland 1961-

This week's deck is Wisdom Of The Four Winds, 280 page companion book by Barry Brailsford, 49 cards illustrated by Cecilie Okada. Published 1999 StonePrint Press, New Zealand.


1 comment:

  1. Always interesting to peel off the layers of labels and see what is left underneath...
    I have a feeling the soft, lovely illustrations of this deck will create some deep, thoughtful responses. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn