Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Many Become The Whole

Daily Draw: Spiral Tarot ~ High Priestess

Steventon's High Priestess has been many things to many people over the eons, made of myths and Goddesses across spiritual paths to become whole again as Sophia, or Wisdom.

I'm remind by this culmination of wisdom, we see the surgeon this morning. Everywhere you look you see pink ribbons indicating funds going into cancer research. In this blog a few months ago I said I was sick of pink ribbons, they've sunk to nothing but a marketing icon. Then I walked into my favorite quilt shop and discovered the owner was battling breast cancer. So I've shut up about the pink ribbons, and now I'm expecting to benefit from that self-same research dollars.  Dr. High Priestess, I hope you know your stuff and hold all the accumulated wisdom of my newly acquired tribe.

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night." ~ Charles M. Schulz 1922-2000
 

2 comments:

  1. May your surgeon be blessed with abundant knowledge AND wisdom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, but I just realize how well the title of your post sums up my oracle draw today!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn