Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

No Gimmies, It's Free

Daily Draw: Merryday Tarot ~ 6 of Cups

I was called out in the middle of the night on a client emergency. I thought it was anxiety driven rather than health driven so we just talked. We remembered some of the crazy things we've done and laughed until we cried. 

I'm reminded by this card many times a gift isn't something you can hand someone. It is invisible, has no worldly value, and can't be exchanged. But a gift is a gift is a gift. 

"Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons."  ~ Ruth Ann Schabacker


1 comment:

  1. And sometimes that gift is just giving someone your time and attention... :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn