Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Potential

Daily Draw: Guardians of Wisdom ~ Page of Wands

Giving this card it's due, this is the way I feel most of the time. I have obligations that keep me tied and close, same as most, plus I do love being at home. But some days I just want to kick off the traces, get in the Pacifica, turn up the volume, and drive, anywhere, until I feel like stopping.

I'm reminded by this card my feelings and actions are both normal. Today is already spoken for by others, as was the day before and the day before, going back into time, but perhaps tomorrow will be my day for adventures. The potential is certainly something to contemplate with pleasure.

"What we call personality or character is a highly complex product of a long integrative process, a process which may go wrong and may be largely undone at any stage." ~ William McDougall 1871-1938

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Reminds me of Temperance... Hope today/tomorrow allows you some time for adventuring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To have a home you want to return to, after your adventures, is quite a blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn