Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pink Ribbon, Day Zero

Daily Draw: Llewellyn Tarot ~ Page of Cups

What a lovely card to draw on this auspicious cancer surgery day plus I'm under the protection of a full moon... What more could I ask?

I'm reminded by this card when you don't have any other options, optimism and trust will make a great cloak indeed.

"If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is on fire, then you've got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience." ~ Robert Fulghum 1938-

5 comments:

  1. I love how, although the waves crash around him, his feet are firmly planted on the rock and his eyes are on the cup and fish...
    May all be well with you today. (((S)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of you today and sending you many good thoughts and wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you well for the operation and a speedy recovery!
    Chloë

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so behind reading the blog! I hope you came through the surgery very well and are feeling a lot better by now.

    Hugs,
    MM

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn