Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Do Rabbits Fight?

Daily Draw: Greenwood Tarot ~ 2 of Coins

I looked it up, yes, they can be vicious little warriors. I doubt many have fought on a board balanced on stones in a pool though. Perhaps these rabbits are recognizing alpha and beta, ears up and ears down...or perhaps

I'm reminded by this card this may just be the dance of "so happy we are different but the same". The world is full of same but different and when given an opportunity to meet one on one there are always connections, veins of similarity, and some way to form a bond of kinship. If we want to.

"Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth. Tame the dragon and the gift is yours." ~  Noela N. Evans

1 comment:

  1. I think the boxing is where the "mad as a March hare" saying came from.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn