Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Inner Maiden

Daily Draw: Faeries' Oracle ~ The Maiden

This is the fairy of Joy. She exudes it, creates it, lives it. She is reborn each time we awaken and makes getting up worthwhile.

I'm reminded by this card that many things can take Happy away from us but Joy is inner, deeper, remains, even when the external us is depressed or grieving. The key is Joy must be nurtured like anything else worth doing or having or keeping.

"One of the most responsible things you can do as an adult is to become more of a child." ~ Dr. Wayne Dyer 1940-


2 comments:

  1. For me, gratitude is what can open the door to Joy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a lovely card, I have a cousin who looked just like that as a child (except for the wings lol) While I chose not to have my own children I often think of her as my 'inner daughter' and her smile brings out joy in me. (and in a few weeks I will become and inner grandma cause she is due soon)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn