Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lifekissed

Daily Draw: Greenwood Tarot ~ Sun

In the Greenwood, Sun is card 20, adjoining World. The figure is open, to receive the warmth of the sun and the abundance of life. I didn't notice until my 40's that my life was a paler shade of grey. Great husband, great job, lovely home...it was me, I was grey.

I'm reminded by this card I'm now officially in my 60's (the new 40's) I have a great husband, great job, lovely home...it is me who has changed, I am sunkissed and inner-lifekissed and even if the mundane world went in the can, I wouldn't, nay couldn't, return to grey. Life is good.

"Be yourself, everyone else is taken." Oscar Wilde 1854-1900

3 comments:

  1. Yes, there is a nice shining light about you - others can't help but notice it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice :) That spoke to me, to a past of grey and stifling mundane existence... Sometimes I forget how far I've come, and that there are others who've gone through this journey before me, and going through it now, and in the future. Let the sunshine in!

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I can't go back to the grey either. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn