Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

O! Status Quo

Daily Draw: Faeries' Oracle ~ O! That Gnome

What if when you slept you rose and when you awoke you came down somewhere else? What if you were in your cups and said something you didn't even know you were thinking? What if you knocked the chocolate bits into the cookie batter and accidentlly invented Chocolate Chip Cookies?

This card speaks of what we can make out of chaos. How silly we can be and how smart when we really put our minds to it. But it's work. Hence the grumpy face...mostly we won't work, status quo is too comfortable.

"Status quo you know, is Latin for "the mess we're in."" ~ Ronald Reagan 1911-2004

1 comment:

  1. I abhor chaos and disorder, but it is what can get me MOVING and what can get me outside my box that I've crawled in. Never fails to help me see with fresh eyes...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn