Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Outside

Daily Draw: Greenwood Tarot ~ 8 of Wands

The artist sees this as the coming together from eight points. As I spent time examining the image I saw many yods, the energy of radiant heat, baby snakes going out for a lungful of fresh air. Just an indication my mind is currently outside rather than inside the hearth/home.

I'm reminded by this card how important a home to come back to is when the mind or body or spirit is occupied elsewhere. It colors the whole experience without our even realizing it.

"Inside yourself or outside, you never have to change what you see, only the way you see it." ~ Thaddeus Golas 1924-1997

3 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze me with the observations you make in the images of the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed - a home is the nourishment that holds us and nurtures us. It's only when you don't have one - and I specifically refer to the homely aspect here - that you realise how vital it is. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed - a home is the nourishment that holds us and nurtures us. It's only when you don't have one - and I specifically refer to the homely aspect here - that you realise how vital it is. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn