Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Peace Within

Daily Draw: Wonderland Tarot ~ 10 of Cups

From Chapter One: 'Oh, you wicked little thing!' cried Alice, catching up the kitten and giving it a little kiss to make it understand that it was in disgrace. ... then she scrambled back into the armchair, taking the kitten and the worsted with her, and began winding up the ball again.  Alice Through the Looking Glass, Lewis Carroll.

It is only me and my animals and my lovely quilt room today. The fabrics, patterns, threads are organized and ready, my working space is warm and clean and inviting...perhaps selfish and sinful in some circles, but indeed, my idea of a 10 of Cups day; and certainly time I picked up the important threads of my life again. And quietly, in the background, the seeds of a new direction were planted yesterday.

"Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without." Siddhartha Gautama Buddha c.563 BCE - 483 BCE

3 comments:

  1. I am glad your day is full of joy - I do believe you've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharyn,
    Sounds like a wonderful day to me, too. Hope the seeds take root and blossom into something beautiful.
    Chloë

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn