Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Shadow Thoughts

Daily Draw: Spiral Tarot ~ 5 of Cups

Following on with yesterday's card, this 5 shows lots of drama going on over the the 3 spilled cups. I promise I'm not a drama queen but there are three memories or situations I'd like to exorcise.

I'm reminded by this card to turn away from the shadows and face the gold, put the dark behind me. My actions will make more sense and maybe some good ideas will come along.

"And in the afternoon they entered a land, but such a land! A land hung in mourning, darkened by gigantic cypresses, submerged; a land of reptiles, silence, shadow, decay." ~ George Washington Cable 1844-1925

1 comment:

  1. I think that is one of the most active Five of Cups I've ever seen, almost as if she is pushing them forcefully away from her.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn