Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Ah. You Have An Idea, I'll Run With It

Daily Draw: Vampire Tarot ~ Knight of Coins

Nowadays we don't much bother as the Chinese knock-offers will beat us to market anyway. But things moved slower in the 1800's and in a small country like England it was probably common to know many of the people who were successful in your own area of interest or expertise.

I'm reminded by this card it would be rare indeed if someone today had a new thought. Everything we do is built on what has gone before, and we all shuffle along nibbling a big universal coin together.

"I not only use all the brains I have but all I can borrow." ~ Woodrow T. Wilson 1856-1924

1 comment:

  1. It seems like we could teach people how to use MORE of their brains instead of just teaching them x + y = z, churning out students like items in a factory.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn