Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Influence

Daily Draw: Vampire Tarot ~ 5 of Wands

A companion card to yesterday's Count, this particular 5 speaks of the power to influence people and events.

I'm reminded by this card to be influenced willingly...I've done my background research and I agree/disagree... is far removed from drinking grape Kool-aid, being herded into cattle cars, buying a mini-cooper based on a movie, or believing in someone's god not because you want to go to heaven but you are afraid of going to hell. Being taken in by that kind of influence has no place in a thinking persons life.

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes." ~ Leonardo da Vinci 1452-1519

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. This helps my day. Reminds me how I tend to be influenced by powerful people...need to think on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know some folks who get crazy emails and automatically think they must be true; they never think to verify them on truthorfiction.com or other sites before sending them on to others. Drives me crazy when I get some of them...

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your thoughts. Good bad or indifferent; opinions are the lifeblood of conversation and I always learn something from anyone with a new point of view. Thank you for visiting, Sharyn